This article presents Free IPTV M3U List & 7800+ Live Channel Links that you can watch on any device from anywhere. We have provided IPTV M3U Playlist download links for every country, so you can enjoy Live TV in your native language.
Discover the secret of watching 7,800+ Channels of HD Television and Movies on your very own computer, smartphone, Firestick, SmartTV, or any other device.
No, I’m not kidding. The secret you’re about to discover inside will allow you to stream over 7800 channels of High-Def television and movies right on your personal computer or smartphone. You’ll be watching the latest movies, tv shows, and more while just sitting on your couch.
This can be possible by playing the m3u8 links that contain the Live Channel of your favorite TV. You can easily play the IPTV Playlist using any M3U Media Player.
What is IPTV (Internet Protocol television)?
Internet Protocol Television is a service that delivers television programming and other video content over an IP network. It means a series of channels that operate just like broadcast or cable TV but which happen to be passed over an IP network.
In simple words, you can watch live television by using the Internet. Now you don’t have to pay your D2H service provider, you can simply watch all the channels for free on your mobile, PC, Firestick, Roku, or any other device.
Have you remembered those old days when we have to move the TV antenna from one position to another to watch one or two live channels? The time has gone too far and now everyone is able to watch live TV channels even on their mobile or Laptop.
IPTV gives extra comfort to TV lovers as they can switch to any TV channel over the world. It doesn’t matter in which country you are living, you can watch Russian channels while living in the USA.
The best thing about these IPTV M3U playlists is that they are free to stream and you don’t need to pay anything to watch your favorite shows. We have collected all working M3U Playlists of IPTV channels for approx every country and you can watch them for free.
Now you can Watch Movies, Live Sports, News, TV Shows, and Music from every region. The process is very simple, just download the m3u file from our M3U Playlists section and you will be able to watch live channels for free.
So without wasting your time, let’s download the Free IPTV Channel Links & M3U list for today.
Free IPTV M3U Playlist & IPTV Channel Links- (Updated – March 26, 2023)
*Daily Updated IPTV Pro M3U8 Playlist (Full HD) for free*
That’s all! This is the full list of 100% working IPTV M3U List for all countries. We check the links daily and if we found any error while playing the channels, then we try to update them with a live link as soon as possible.
Now we have done our work by providing the M3U Playlist links for Live TV channels. Now you have to learn how to play the IPTV channels on your device. If you don’t know how to do this, then don’t worry. Follow the below steps and you’ll know how to play it.
How to watch IPTV Live Channels?
Playing IPTV Live channels is not rocket science. It is a very simple process, you have to just download a Media Player that supports the .m3u file and the rest of the work will do the app itself.
There are lots of apps that can run the m3u8 files easily on your device. But you need a fast and lag-free player that can easily stream the Live channels. If you search on your app store about M3U Media Players, you’ll find lots of results.
Here we have mentioned some best M3U Media Players that you can install on your device.
For Android/ SmartTV:
For iOS/ iPad/ Apple TV:
- VLC Media Player
- Windows Default Player
Make sure to install the player for your device and follow the below steps to start watching the live channels:
- First of all, Copy the IPTV Playlist Link from this page.
- Paste it into your web browser’s search bar and hit the Enter button.
- Now the m3u file will be downloaded on your device.
- Click on the downloaded file and If you are using a smartphone, then it will ask you to choose any player.
- Select the M3U Player that you have installed on your smartphone.
- PC users will be redirected to the M3U Player after double-clicking the file.
- Now the player will start streaming the channels, and soon you will see the live TV channels on your screen.
- That’s it!! If you want to skip the channels, then use the next and back button to navigate through the channels.
- If the .m3u file is not opening, You can forcefully open it by clicking on the “+” icon in your media player.
We recommend you use VLC Media Player in order to watch the IPTV Live Channels. This is a universal player that can be easily installed on any device and also comes with lots of features.
VLC Media Player allows you to import IPTV Playlist by just inserting the URL. Then you can select any live channel that you want to watch from the list. Here’s how to do this.
How to import IPTV Playlist using VLC Media Player.
- Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
- Click on the ‘Media‘ and select the ‘Open Network Stream…’ option. You can also press the CTRL+N button to open the Network Protocol.
- Now copy the IPTV Playlist URL from this page and paste it to the VLC Media Player Network Stream box.
- Click on the Play button to stream the live channels for free on your PC and Laptop.
How to play IPTV Channels on Firestick?
If you are using a Firestick device and want to watch the IPTV Channels, then here is a working trick that can help you to do so.
As you know the Firestick App Store has some limited apps and obviously M3U Media player is not in this. So you’ll need to side-load it using the DOWNLOADER tool.
But first of all, you’ll have to enable the apps from unknown sources option in FireTV.
- Launch your Amazon FireStick.
- Click on Settings from the home screen.
- Select the My Fire TV option and navigate to the Developer option.
- There you can see two options: ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Make sure to enable both options by clicking on them. A pop-up will appear to confirm your choice.
- Select the Turn On option.
Now install the Downloader tool from the App Store on your FireTV. After installing, open it and complete some simple steps.
There are two recommended apps that can run IPTV Channels on Firestick and they are the LAZY IPTV app or Gen2TV. Read How to Download & Install Gen2 TV on Firestick?
Now launch the player and import the IPTV m3u playlist.
Select the ‘+‘ icon on the top of your screen. Choose whether you want to import the Playlist from your internal storage or from the Internet. Select Copy from the Internet option.
Copy and paste the IPTV Playlist URL from this page to the URL box and click on ‘Import.’
Once done, the playlists will be imported shortly. You can manage them by navigating to the ‘Manage Playlist‘ option.
Select any playlist to start watching the IPTV live channels for free on your Firestick device.
Last Words: IPTV M3U List 2023
So this is all you need to know regarding the Free IPTV M3U List & 7800+ Live Channel Links for Today. We try to update the links daily so you can watch the Live Channels without any interruption.
If you like this article, then do not forget to share it with your friends. If you have any queries regarding this, then feel free to comment to us via the below comment section.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings