Roblox is an online gaming platform where you can play thousand of games or you can create your own. However, this game is available on many platforms and many Xbox users are worried about resetting the Roblox password on their Xbox console.
If you have also forgotten the password for your Roblox account, then you can easily reset it on your Xbox Seris X or Xbox One console.
Related: Why is Roblox saying Unable to Contact Server? Here’s how to fix it
How to Reset Roblox Password on Xbox?
Currently, the Roblox app doesn’t have any in-built feature to reset your password directly through the game. You will have to do this by going to the official Roblox website. Use any Browser such as Internet Edge on your Xbox console to open the Roblox website.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
- Select My apps & games and then choose the see all option.
- Now go to the Apps section and select your web browser such as Microsoft Edge.
- If you haven’t a browser on your console, then make sure to install it by going to the Mircosoft store.
- Visit Roblox.com on your web browser and select the Log in button.
- Select the Forgot Password or Username button.
- Now you will have to enter the email account that is associated with your Roblox account.
- If you have used your Mobile number, then make sure to choose the Use phone number to reset password option.
- Once done, you will get a link to Reset your Roblox account password on your e-mail account or phone number.
- Open the link and create a new password.
That’s it!! Now open Roblox on your Xbox console and use the new password to play the games. So this is all you need to know regarding how to reset the Roblox password on Xbox. Stay connected with Techsimer for the latest guides related to Roblox.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings